Knowledgeable Lawyers Who Will Treat Clients Like Family
When clients come to Kauffman & Billimoria, PLLC, they can rest assured that they are receiving skilled representation from experienced lawyers. We strive to make our clients feel comfortable throughout the entire legal process. You will be able to build a strong personal relationship with your lawyer.
Our Indiana, Pennsylvania, office helps people in Indiana, Armstrong, Jefferson, Cambria and Westmoreland counties with a variety of practice areas. Call our skilled attorneys now to schedule your consultation.
To learn more about our attorneys’ careers, awards and history of results, please click on one of the links below:
MORE THAN 40 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE
Our attorneys use their experience with a variety of practice areas to represent clients who are facing issues related to:
- Criminal charges: We will build a strong defense if you are charged with a crime. Our firm has experience with many criminal misdemeanors and felonies, including DUIs, drug charges, sexual offenses and aggravated assault.
- Family law: Family law issues are personal and challenging cases. Our lawyers help clients with divorce filings, custody disputes, asset division and other family law issues.
- Estate planning: Planning your future and protecting your family does not have to be a challenge. Our firm will help you create or update your estate plan so that you can give your family a gift for the future.
- Personal injury: If you are hurt in an accident, we will help you get compensation for your medical treatment, lost income, pain and suffering and other costs. We do not focus on advertising, but rather put our time and effort into getting results for clients.
- Real estate law: Purchasing or selling a family home or commercial property is a complex process. Our office guides clients through the sales process and handles all documents related to your transaction.
- Business law: Running a business and complying with the law can be an arduous process. Our firm helps corporate clients navigate legal challenges and prevent litigation.
- Mineral rights: If you own a natural resource, it is important that you protect your rights and investment. We can help you with leases, transfer of rights and other legal matters.
- Immigration: Protecting your immigration status, immigrating to the United States or becoming a naturalized citizen can present unique challenges that not every attorney can handle. Our lawyers will assist you in crafting and implementing a personalized strategy for your case.