Forward. Thinking. Lawyers.
Helping Clients in Indiana County and Across Pennsylvania
Allen J. Fiechuk is a native of Indiana County, born and raised in Creekside. Allen serves his community as a volunteer for the Historical and Genealogical Society of Indiana County and Creekside Center Presbyterian Church.
- Pennsylvania, 2019
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Jurisprudence – 2019
- Law Review: Widener Commonwealth Law Review, Pennsylvania Law and Symposium Editor; Publication: “The Use of AI Assistants in the Courtroom and Overcoming Privacy Concerns”
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2012
- Minor: Spanish