Professional, Compassionate And Knowledgeable Pennsylvania Lawyers
Tom Kauffman is a native of Indiana County where he was born and raised. After college and law school he returned to Indiana to begin his legal career. Since 1992, he has served as a judicial law clerk, an associate, co-founder and partner of Tomb, Mack & Kauffman, and now is the owner of his own law firm.
He is married and has two children. Tom has served, and continues to serve, as a volunteer for multiple not-for-profit local organizations such as Big Brothers/Big Sisters, The Indiana Free Library, Graystone Presbyterian Church, Community Living & Learning and the YMCA.
Providing excellent representation and achieving our clients' goals is our top priority.
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member of Ethics Committee, 2009 to Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member, 2005 to Present
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1992
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society, Wagner National Labor Law Moot Court Team
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1989
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: English
- Court of Common Pleas, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Hon. W. Parker Ruddock and Hon. William J. Martin, Law Clerk, 1992 to 1993
- Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, Hon. Robert L. Byer, Judicial Intern, 1991
- Tomb, Mack & Kauffman, Co-Founder
Classes and Seminars
- Legal Ethics, Presenter Criminal Law Symposium, 2015 & 2018